Nidoking is a Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. He evolves from Nidorino after being fed with 100 candies. Nidoking is the final evolution form of Nidoran♂. He's also male counterpart of Nidoqueen.
| Nidoking - Drill Pokémon
| Nidoking's thick tail packs enormously destructive power. With one swing, it can topple a metal transmission tower. Once this Pokémon goes on a rampage, there is no stopping it.
Nidoking is the part of a three-member family.
- Nidoking was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Nidoking is 2,200, however it can reach 2,383, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Nidoking's CP was 24,801. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,466 and 1,833 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Nidoking page, on the official Pokédex website
- Nidoking article, on the Pokémon Wiki