Natu is a Psychic, Flying-type Pokémon from the Johto region. It evolves into Xatu when fed 50 candies.
| Natu - Tiny Bird Pokémon
| Natu cannot fly because its wings are not yet fully grown. If your eyes meet with this Pokémon's eyes, it will stare back intently at you. But if you move even slightly, it will hop away to safety.
Natu is the part of a two-member family.
- Natu was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Natu was released with the beginning of the Johto Festival on August 20th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Natu is 945, however it can reach 1,023, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Natu's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Natu's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From February 16th, 2017 to May 10th, 2017, Natu used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From July 7th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Natu used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Natu was available in field research: "Battle a Team Leader 2 times." during September to December, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 472.
- Natu page, on the official Pokédex website
- Natu article, on the Pokémon Wiki