Muk is a rare Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Grimer after being fed with 50 candies. It has an Alolan form that is Poison, Dark-type.
| Muk - Sludge Pokémon
| From Muk's body seeps a foul fluid that gives off a nose-bendingly horrible stench. Just one drop of this Pokémon's body fluid can turn a pool stagnant and rancid.
Muk is the part of a two-member family.
- Muk was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Muk is 2,363, however it can reach 2,560, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Muk's CP was 11,893. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,575 and 1,969 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Muk was released with the start of Ultra Bonus Event on September 14th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, Muk's fast attack Acid replaced with Lick, which has lower DPS.
- Currently, Lick is also unavailable.
- Alolan Muk was released with the release of friends system on June 22nd, 2018.
- Muk page, on the official Pokédex website
- Muk article, on the Pokémon Wiki