Mudkip is a Water-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Marshtomp when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Swampert.
| Mudkip - Mud Fish Pokémon
| The fin on Mudkip's head acts as highly sensitive radar. Using this fin to sense movements of water and air, this Pokémon can determine what is taking place around it without using its eyes.
Mudkip is the part of a three-member family.
- Mudkip was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Mudkip is 967, however it can reach 1,047, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Mudkip's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Mudkip's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, Mudkip's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Mudkip can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 644 of maximal CP.
- From December 8th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Mudkip used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Mudkip was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Mudkip was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- Mudkip was hatching more often from 2-km eggs, during the Water Festival 2019 from August 23rd and August 30th, 2019.
- Mudkip was the Pokémon featured on the nineteenth Community Day that took place on July 21st, 2019.
- Shiny form of Mudkip was released on this Community Day.
- In Generation III of core series games, Mudkip was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Hoenn-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- Mudkip page, on the official Pokédex website
- Mudkip article, on the Pokémon Wiki