The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Moltres is the mascot Pokémon of Team Valor.
Moltres is a Legendary Pokémon that has the ability to control fire. If this Pokémon is injured, it is said to dip its body in the molten magma of a volcano to burn and heal itself.
- Moltres's cry
Moltres is part of a one-member family.
- Moltres was released on July 31st, 2017.
- Shiny form of Moltres was released at the start of Moltres Day on September 8th, 2018.
- Shadow form of Moltres was released on January 1st, 2020.
|Tier 5 CP 45,609|
GO Fest 2020: Rocket Straight to Victory - 3rd part: Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Arlo (Shadow)
2019 Nov - Dec
2018 Dec - 2019 Feb
- Moltres was originally planned to learn Ember and Flamethrower, but they were removed before Moltres was released.
- Pokémon GO October—Halloween, a fashion-themed event, and more!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-09-24.
- Professor Willow’s Global Research Challenge Ends with a Power-Packed Ultra Bonus Event!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2018-09-14.
- PokemonGoApp. (2017, August 14). Legendary Pokémon Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia have been spotted in Raid Battles around the world until August 31!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-01-31.
- PokemonGoApp. (2017, July 31). The Legendary Pokémon Moltres has been spotted in Pokémon GO!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-01-31.
- Unlock Moltres Day during Professor Willow’s Global Challenge!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Moltres article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.