Misdreavus is a Ghost-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Mismagius after being fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Misdreavus - Screech Pokémon
| Misdreavus frightens people with a creepy, sobbing cry. The Pokémon apparently uses its red spheres to absorb the fearful feelings of foes and turn them into nutrition.
Misdreavus is the part of a two-member family.
- Misdreavus was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Misdreavus is 1,651, however it can reach 1,789, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Misdreavus's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2017.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Misdreavus's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2018.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Misdreavus's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since January 2nd, 2019, Misdreavus can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 1,100 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Misdreavus used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between November 14th and November 27th, 2018, Misdreavus was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon event.
- As a 2nd tier Raid Boss, Misdreavus's CP is 10,038. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 1,100 and 1,376 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Misdreavus was available in field research: "Transfer 10 Pokémon." during August, Halloween and December, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 825.
- Shiny form of Misdreavus was released on December 1st, 2018.