|Meowth - Scratch Cat Pokémon|
|Meowth withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps. For some reason, this Pokémon loves shiny coins that glitter with light.|
Meowth is the part of a two-member family.
#052 Alolan Meowth
#053 Alolan Persian
- Meowth was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Meowth is 641, however it can reach 695, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 26th and November 1st, 2016, Meowth's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Meowth used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- During the Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Meowth was a 4th tier level Raid Boss, its CP was 9,079. Meowth's maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 427. 
- Since June 22nd, 2018, Alolan Meowth can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 455 of maximal CP.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Meowth article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.