Meditite is a Fighting, Psychic-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolves into Medicham when fed 50 candies.
| Meditite - Meditate Pokémon
| Meditite undertakes rigorous mental training deep in the mountains. However, whenever it meditates, this Pokémon always loses its concentration and focus. As a result, its training never ends.
Meditite is the part of a two-member family.
- Meditite was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Meditite is 594, however it can reach 644, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 1st and May 14th, 2018, Meditite's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2018.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Meditite's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- Between March 5th and March 12th, 2019, Meditite's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2019.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Meditite can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 396 of maximal CP.
- From December 18th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Meditite used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a 1st tier Raid Boss, Meditite's CP is 2,516. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 396 and 495 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Meditite was available in field research: "Battle in a Raid." during May to August, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 297.
- Meditite was also available in field research: "Make 2 Great Curveball throws in a row, Win 3 Gym Battles, Win a Raid, Hatch an Egg, or Evolve 3 Pokémon" during Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Shiny form of Meditite was released with the beginning of the Battle Showdown on May 1st, 2018.
- Meditite page, on the official Pokédex website
- Meditite article, on the Pokémon Wiki