Mareep is an Electric-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Flaaffy after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Ampharos.
| Mareep - Wool Pokémon
| Mareep's fluffy coat of wool rubs together and builds a static charge. The more static electricity is charged, the more brightly the lightbulb at the tip of its tail glows.
Mareep is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Mareep Pokédex entry
- Mareep was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Mareep is 849, however it can reach 920, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Mareep's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Mareep's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Mareep's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Mareep can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 566 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to April 9th, 2019, Mareep used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Mareep was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Mareep was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a 1st tier Raid Boss, Mareep's CP is 3,063. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 566 and 708 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Mareep was available in field research: "Catch 5 Electric-type Pokémon." during August, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 424.
- Mareep was the Pokémon featured on the fourth Community Day that took place on April 15th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Mareep was released on this Community Day.
- Mareep page, on the official Pokédex website
- Mareep article, on the Pokémon Wiki