Makuhita is a Fighting-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Hariyama when fed 50 candies.
| Makuhita - Guts Pokémon
| Makuhita is tenacious—it will keep getting up and attacking its foe however many times it is knocked down. Every time it gets back up, this Pokémon stores more energy in its body for evolving.
Makuhita is the part of a two-member family.
Shiny Makuhita Pokedex Entry
- Makuhita was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Makuhita is 700, however it can reach 759, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 1st and May 14th, 2018, Makuhita's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2018.
- Between March 5th and March 12th, 2019, Makuhita's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2019.
- From December 8th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Makuhita used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From April 9th, 2019 to December 16th, 2019, Makuhita used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Makuhita was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Makuhita's CP was 2,319. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 467 and 583 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Makuhita was available in field research: "Battle in a Gym." during May to December, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 350.
- Shiny form of Makuhita was released with the beginning of the Battle Showdown on May 1st, 2018.
- Makuhita page, on the official Pokédex website
- Makuhita article, on the Pokémon Wiki