Magnezone is an Electric, Steel-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves from Magneton after being fed 100 candies if the Trainer is within range of a PokéStop with Magnetic Lure Module. Magnezone is the final evolution of Magnemite.
- Mirror Shot: added on December 11th, 2019
Magnezone is part of a three-member family.
- Magnezone was released with the release of Lure Modules as an evolution method on May 17th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Magnezone was released on the same day.
- Shadow form of Magnezone was released on November 7th, 2019.
- Magnezone can be acquired by evolution only.
- When Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019 was started, Magnezone was mistakenly made as a Tier 1 Raid Boss. It was changed to Magnemite later.
- New raid bosses!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-07-04.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Magnezone article, on the Pokémon Wiki