Magneton is an Electric, Steel-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Magnemite after being fed 25 candies and it can evolve into Magnezone when fed 100 candies if the Trainer is within range of a PokéStop with Magnetic Lure Module.
| Magneton - Magnet Pokémon
| Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokémon.
Magneton is the part of a three-member family.
- Magneton was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magneton is 2,130, however it can reach 2,308, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Magneton's CP was 13,696. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,420 and 1,775 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Magneton was available in field research: "Power Up Pokémon 7 times." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,065.
- Shiny form of Magneton was released with the beginning of the Let's Go Celebration on November 16th, 2018.
- On February 16th, 2017, Magneton's attacks Thunder Shock and Discharge were removed from possible attacks.
- Magneton page, on the official Pokédex website
- Magneton article, on the Pokémon Wiki