Magnemite is part of a three-member family.
- Magnemite was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Magnemite was released on Let's Go Celebration on November 16th, 2018.
- Shadow form of Magnemite was released on November 7th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 5,141
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Evolve a Pokémon: 2021 Feb
Catch 3 Pokémon: Kanto Celebration Event
Transfer 3 Pokémon: 2020 May
Make 2 Great Curveball Throws in a row;
Win 3 Gym battles;
Win a raid;
Hatch an Egg;
Evolve 3 Pokémon: Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019
Catch 5 Fighting-type Pokémon: 2019 Jan - Apr
Special Research/Timed Research:
Charge Up - 2nd part: Make 3 Nice Throws in a row, Make 3 Curveball Throws, Make 3 Great Throws
Searching for Legends - 2nd part: Use 3 Nanab Berries while catching Pokémon, Use 3 Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon, Use 3 Pinap Berries to help catch Pokémon
Animation Week Research - 10th part: Make 3 Great Throws
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Magnemite article, on the Pokémon Wiki