Magnemite is an Electric, Steel-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Magneton after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution is Magnezone.
| Magnemite - Magnet Pokémon
| Magnemite attaches itself to power lines to feed on electricity. If your house has a power outage, check your circuit breakers. You may find a large number of this Pokémon clinging to the breaker box.
Magnemite is the part of a three-member family.
- Magnemite was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magnemite is 1,167, however it can reach 1,265, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Magnemite can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 778 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Magnemite used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a 1st tier Raid Boss, Magnemite's CP is 5,141. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 778 and 973 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Magnemite was available in field research: "Catch 5 Fighting-type Pokémon." during January to April, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 583.
- Shiny form of Magnemite was released with the beginning of the Let's Go Celebration on November 16th, 2018.