Magnemite is an Electric, Steel-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Magneton after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution is Magnezone.
| Magnemite - Magnet Pokémon
| Magnemite attaches itself to power lines to feed on electricity. If your house has a power outage, check your circuit breakers. You may find a large number of this Pokémon clinging to the breaker box.
Magnemite is the part of a three-member family.
- Magnemite was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Magnemite is 1,167, however it can reach 1,265, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Magnemite can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 778 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Magnemite used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Magnemite was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the Team GO Rocket Disruption from July 25th and August 1st, 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Magnemite's CP was 5,141. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 778 and 973 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Magnemite was available in field research: "Catch 5 Fighting-type Pokémon." during January to April, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 583.
- Magnemite was also available in field research: "Make 2 Great Curveball throws in a row, Win 3 Gym Battles, Win a Raid, Hatch an Egg, or Evolve 3 Pokémon" during Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Shiny form of Magnemite was released with the beginning of the Let's Go Celebration on November 16th, 2018.