Machop is a Fighting-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Machoke after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Machamp.
| Machop - Superpower Pokémon
| Machop's muscles are special—they never get sore no matter how much they are used in exercise. This Pokémon has sufficient power to hurl a hundred adult humans.
Machop is the part of a three-member family.
- Machop was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Machop is 1,096, however it can reach 1,187, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 1st and May 14th, 2018, Machop's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2018.
- Between March 5th and March 12th, 2019, Machop's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Battle Showdown 2019.
- Since February 9th, 2017, Machop can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 730 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Machop used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Machop was hatching more often from 2-km eggs, during the Team GO Rocket Disruption from July 25th and August 1st, 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Machop's CP was 3,666. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 730 and 913 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Machop is available in field research: "Battle in a Gym 5 times." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 548.
- Machop was also available in field research: "Battle in a Gym." during January to April, 2019.
- Shiny form of Machop was released with the beginning of the Battle Showdown on March 5th, 2019.
- Machop page, on the official Pokédex website
- Machop article, on the Pokémon Wiki