Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Machamp has the power to hurl anything aside. However, trying to do any work requiring care and dexterity causes its arms to get tangled. This Pokémon tends to leap into action before it thinks.
- Machamp's cry
- Counter, Close Combat, Dynamic Punch, Heavy Slam: added on February 16th, 2017
- Rock Slide: added on January 31st, 2019
- Karate Chop, Stone Edge, Submission: removed on February 16th, 2017
- Cross Chop: removed on February 16th, 2017, added back on December 11th, 2019
- Payback: available during events: Jan 2021 Community Day
Machamp is part of a three-member family.
- Machamp was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Machamp was released on Battle Showdown 2019 on March 5th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Machamp was released on Team GO Rocket Event on July 10th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 3 CP 19,707
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
|1,310||Special Research/Timed Research:|
Straight to the Top, Machop! - Completing 4th part
GO Fest 2020: Rocket Straight to Victory - Completing 1st part
- Machamp is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 4 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Machamp article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.