|Lunatone - Meteorite Pokémon|
|Lunatone was discovered at a location where a meteoroid fell. As a result, some people theorize that this Pokémon came from space. However, no one has been able to prove this theory so far.|
Lunatone is the part of a one-member family.
- Lunatone was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lunatone is 1,925, however it can reach 2,085, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Lunatone is currently a region-exclusive Pokémon of the Western Hemisphere; including the Americas and Africa.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Lunatone's CP was 14,103. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,283 and 1,604 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- It is vaguely stated by Niantic for which particular regions Lunatone is exclusive, as it was publicly announced that it doesn't appear in the same region that Solrock does.
- It is speculated that Lunatone spawns more frequently between 9:00 PM and 9:00 AM local time, which could be the opposite of the spawn pattern for Solrock.
- ↑ In honor of the summer solstice, the Rock- and Psychic-type Pokémon Solrock and Lunatone have started to appear in different regions!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-06-22.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lunatone article, on the Pokémon Wiki