Lotad is part of a three-member family.
- Lotad was released with the release of Hoenn-region Aquatic-themed Pokémon on Holiday 2017 on December 21st, 2017.
- Shiny form of Lotad was released on Limited Research on March 30th, 2019.
|In wild since 2017 Dec 21
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 2,020
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Send a Gift to a friend: 2021 Sep
Win a raid: Mega Raid Challenge
Play with your buddy: Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn
Win in the GO Battle League: 2020 Apr
Transfer 3 Pokémon: 2020 Jan
Make 2 Great Curveball throws in a row;
Win 3 Gym Battles;
Win a Raid;
Hatch an Egg;
Evolve 3 Pokémon: Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019
Catch 3 Pokémon with Weather Boost;
Catch 5 Pokémon with Weather Boost;
Catch a Castform;
Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon;
Make 5 Nice Throws;
Make 3 Nice Throws in a row;
Make 3 Great Throws;
Make 2 Great Throws in a row;
Make 5 Curveball Throws;
Battle in a Gym;
Use a super effective Charged Attack in a Gym battle;
Battle in a Raid;
Spin 2 PokéStops: March 2019 Limited Research
- Lotad Field Research in April 2020 was originally written wrongly as "Win 1 Great League Trainer Battles against another Trainer". The correct requirement should be "Win in the GO Battle League". This was later fixed.
- The official blog of Mega Raid Challenge made an announcement of shiny Lotad, which is done for new-released Shiny Pokémon. However, shiny Lotad had already been released in March 2019 Limited Research.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Lotad article, on the Pokémon Wiki