Lopunny is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves from Buneary after being fed 50 candies.
| Lopunny - Rabbit Pokémon
| It's notably wary and has a dislike of fighting, but at the same time, it can deliver powerful kicks with its lithe legs.
Lopunny is the part of a two-member family.
- Lopunny was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lopunny is 1,765, however it can reach 1,912, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Lopunny's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Shiny form of Lopunny was released with the beginning of the Eggstravaganza on April 16th, 2019.
- Lopunny page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lopunny article, on the Pokémon Wiki