Lopunny is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves from Buneary after being fed 50 candies. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Lopunny initially after being given 200 Mega Energy, and 40 afterwards.
It's notably wary and has a dislike of fighting, but at the same time, it can deliver powerful kicks with its lithe legs.
Mega Evolution awakens its combative instincts. It has shed any fur that got in the way of its attacks.
Lopunny is part of a two-member family.
- Lopunny was released with the main release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Lopunny was released on Eggstravaganza 2019 on April 16th, 2019.
|In wild since 2018 Oct 16
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 3 CP 14,832
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
- Mega Lopunny was released on Spring into Spring on April 4th, 2021.
- Shiny form of Mega Lopunny was released on the same day.
Mega Raid Battles
|Obtain Mega Energy from Mega Raid Battle|
Boss CP 55,045
Catch CP 1,177/1,471 (weather boosted)
20× - Battle in GO Battle League: Rivals' Week
Special Research/Timed Research:
50× - Spring into Spring Collection Challenge
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but after its Mega Evolution release, Lopunny could.
- The Mega Energy Field Research in Rivals' Week originally required to "Win in the GO Battle League". This was changed in the middle of the event.
- Lopbunny Mega Energy quests renamed from "Win in the GO Battle League" to "Battle in GO Battle League". /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2021-04-16.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Lopunny article, on the Pokémon Wiki