Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Pokémon with this attack
The following Pokémon are currently able to learn this attack.
- This attack was first discovered in the 0.149.0 APK.
- The stats were updated on September 27th, 2019 as part of the combat-system rebalance.
- Its power was updated to 1 on November 1st, 2019, which made this move lowest non-zero power in both PVE and PVP.
- It is the Fast Attack with the lowest cooldown in the game, and generates the most energy per second.
- The Legendary Titans can learn this move since A Colossal Discovery.
- Unlike most Fast Attacks, Lock-On is not animated for each individual use; instead, whenever it is used, an animated target continuously moves across the opponent. This is likely due to its very short cooldown.
- Gamemaster Update Sept 27th 2019. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-09-30.
- Community Note: Combat-system updates, more attacks, and other changes coming to Trainer Battles. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-09-30.
- Gamemaster update 01-11-19 (Lock-on & Giga Impact updated again(. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-11-03.
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Lock-On article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.