Pokémon Eggs have been observed to come in four types, based on the distance Trainer must walk to make them hatch. It is either 2 km, 5 km, 7 km or 10 km. The Pokémon hatched from eggs always come with a fair amount of their specified candy.
- From the release of the game until now, there were several changes in Pokémon Eggs hatchlings pools.
- To see changes of hatchlings see List of Pokémon eggs changes.
- During some events like Eggstravaganza, Equinox, Hoenn Pokémon Eggs or Water Festival, there were temporary changes in possible hatchlings of the eggs.
- To see possible hatchlings during these events see articles about events mentioned above.
- Egg Distances chart on TheSilphRoad.com - one of source for our data.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.