Lileep is a Rock, Grass-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Cradily when fed 50 candies.
| Lileep - Sea Lily Pokémon
| Lileep became extinct approximately a hundred million years ago. This ancient Pokémon attaches itself to a rock on the seafloor and catches approaching prey using tentacles shaped like flower petals.
Lileep is the part of a two-member family.
- Lileep was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lileep is 1,107, however it can reach 1,199, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 24th and June 5th, 2018, Lileep's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Lileep's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Since January 23rd, 2018, Lileep can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 738 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Lileep was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between January 15th and January 29th, 2019, Lileep was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Hoenn Celebration 2019.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Lileep was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Adventure Week.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Lileep's CP was 3,775. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 738 and 922 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Lileep is available in field research: "Make 3 Great throws." since January, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 553.
- Lileep was also available in field research: "Hatch 2 Eggs." during Adventure Week 2019.
- Shiny form of Lileep was released with the beginning of the Adventure Week on June 4th, 2019.
- Lileep page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lileep article, on the Pokémon Wiki