Lickitung is a Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Lickilicky after being fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Lickitung - Licking Pokémon
| Whenever Lickitung comes across something new, it will unfailingly give it a lick. It does so because it memorizes things by texture and by taste. It is somewhat put off by sour things.
Lickitung is the part of a two-member family.
- Lickitung was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lickitung is 1,209, however it can reach 1,310, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Lickitung's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2017.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Lickitung's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Lickitung can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 806 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Lickitung was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Lickitung's CP was 6,433. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 806 and 1,008 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Lickitung was available in field research: "Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémmon." during July, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 604.