During the event trainers had opportunity to catch all three Legendary Pokémon of Weather Trio, as for the time of the event Kyogre and Groudon had returned to the Raid Battles to be battled along with Rayquaza that was available at that time.
Moreover, if Rayquaza was defeated more than Kyogre and Groudon combined, Pokémon that typically prefer windy weather (for example, Bagon) would be more likely to hatch from Eggs from March 5th to March 16th. If not, Pokémon that prefer sunny or rainy weather (like Trapinch or Lotad) would be more likely to hatch.
Pokémon Eggs hatchlings
The results given on March 5th, 2018, stated that Rayquaza was defeated more times than Kyogre and Groudon combined, which resulted with Pokémon preferring windy weather hatched from Eggs.
Following Pokémon were more probable to hatch from Eggs obtained between March 5th to March 16th, 2018:
Shop special offer
Following promotional pictures were published by creators of the game across their social media channels.
- On March 2nd, 2018, 52% of victories was in Legendary Raid Battles against Rayquaza, when 48% was combined victories against Kyogre and Groudon. 
- ↑ Kyogre and Groudon Join Rayquaza for a Legendary Week of Raid Battles! Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2018-05-03.
- ↑ The Pokémon GO forecast calls for Pokémon that prefer windy weather to hatch more often from Eggs starting March 5! Plus, enjoy wind-themed Raid Battles and double XP until March 16. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-03.
- ↑ New boxes appeared!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-12-17.
- ↑ Trainers, this legendary week of Raid Battles is heating up! Heading into the weekend, #TeamRayquaza leads by a margin of 52% vs. 48%. Can #TeamKyogre & #TeamGroudon make a comeback? Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-03.