Lanturn is a Water, Electric-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Chinchou after being fed 50 candies.
| Lanturn - Light Pokémon
| Lanturn is nicknamed “the deep-sea star” for its illuminated antenna. This Pokémon produces light by causing a chemical reaction between bacteria and its bodily fluids inside the antenna.
Lanturn is the part of a two-member family.
- Lanturn was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lanturn is 1,787, however it can reach 1,936, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Lanturn's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Lanturn's CP was 8,421. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,191 and 1,489 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Lanturn was available in field research: "Hatch an Egg." during August and December, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 893.
- Lanturn page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lanturn article, on the Pokémon Wiki