Lairon is a Steel, Rock-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Aron after being fed 25 candies and it can evolve into Aggron when fed 100 candies.
| Lairon - Iron Armor Pokémon
| Lairon tempers its steel body by drinking highly nutritious mineral springwater until it is bloated. This Pokémon makes its nest close to springs of delicious water.
Lairon is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Lairon Pokédex entry
- Lairon was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Lairon is 1,762, however it can reach 1,909, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Lairon's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Shiny form of Lairon was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- Lairon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Lairon article, on the Pokémon Wiki