Kyogre is a Water-type Legendary Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It doesn't evolve into nor from any other Pokémon. Along with Groudon and Rayquaza, it is a member of Weather Trio.
| Kyogre - Sea Basin Pokémon
| Through Primal Reversion and with nature's full power, it will take back its true form. It can summon storms that cause the sea levels to rise.
Kyogre is the part of a one-member family.
- As a 5th tier Raid Boss, Kyogre's CP is 49,671. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 2,351 and 2,939 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Kyogre was available in Raid Battles from January 12th until February 14th, 2018.
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Legendary Week, from February 23rd to March 5th, 2018. 
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Water Festival, from June 7th to June 21st, 2018. 
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Hoenn Celebration, from January 15th to January 29th, 2019. 
- It is available as Raid Boss again from June 18th, 2019 until June 27th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Kyogre was released with the start of Water Festival on June 7th, 2018.
- Kyogre was originally planned to learn Dragon Tail, but it was removed before Kyogre was released.
- Kyogre page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kyogre article, on the Pokémon Wiki