Kyogre is a Water-type Legendary Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It doesn't evolve into nor from any other Pokémon. Along with Groudon and Rayquaza, it is a member of the Weather Trio.
| Kyogre - Sea Basin Pokémon
| Through Primal Reversion and with nature's full power, it will take back its true form. It can summon storms that cause the sea levels to rise.
Kyogre is the part of a one-member family.
- As a former 5th tier Raid Boss, Kyogre's CP was 54,411. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 2,351 and 2,939 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Kyogre was available in Raid Battles from January 12th until February 14th, 2018.
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Legendary Week, from February 23rd to March 5th, 2018. 
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Water Festival 2018, from June 7th to June 21st, 2018. 
- Kyogre was available again as Raid Boss, during the Hoenn Celebration 2019, from January 15th to January 29th, 2019. 
- It was available as Raid Boss again from June 18th, 2019 until June 27th, 2019.
- During July to August and November to December 2019, Kyogre was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 1,764 of maximal CP.
- Shiny form of Kyogre was released with the start of Water Festival on June 7th, 2018.
- Kyogre was originally planned to learn Dragon Tail, but it was removed before Kyogre was released.
- Kyogre page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kyogre article, on the Pokémon Wiki