Krabby is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Kingler when fed with 50 candies.
| Krabby - River Crab Pokémon
| Krabby live on beaches, burrowed inside holes dug into the sand. On sandy beaches with little in the way of food, these Pokémon can be seen squabbling with each other over territory.
Krabby is the part of a two-member family.
- Krabby was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Krabby is 1,338, however it can reach 1,449, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Krabby's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Krabby's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Krabby can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 892 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Krabby used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Krabby used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Krabby's CP was 5,660. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 892 and 1,115 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Krabby was available in field research: "Earn a candy walking a Buddy." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 669.
- Krabby was also available in field research: "Catch 5 Water-type Pokémon." during October, 2018.
- Shiny form of Krabby was released on October 1st, 2018.
- Krabby page, on the official Pokédex website
- Krabby article, on the Pokémon Wiki