Koffing is a Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Weezing when fed with 50 candies.
| Koffing - Poison Gas Pokémon
| If Koffing becomes agitated, it raises the toxicity of its internal gases and jets them out from all over its body. This Pokémon may also overinflate its round body, then explode.
Koffing is the part of a two-member family.
- Koffing was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Koffing is 1,041, however it can reach 1,127, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 25th and August 1st, 2019, Koffing's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Team GO Rocket Disruption.
- From July 6th, 2016 to Spring, 2018, Koffing used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Koffing was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Between July 25th and August 1st, 2019, Koffing was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Team GO Rocket Disruption.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Koffing's CP was 4,099. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 694 and 867 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Koffing was available in field research: "Power Up Pokémon 3 times." during September, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 520.
- Shiny form of Koffing was released with the beginning of the Team GO Rocket Disruption on July 25th, 2019.
- On August 20th, 2016, its attack Acid was removed as a possible fast attack.
- Koffing page, on the official Pokédex website
- Koffing article, on the Pokémon Wiki