Kirlia is a Psychic, Fairy-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves from Ralts after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Gardevoir when fed with 100 candies and male Kirlia can evolve into Gallade when fed with 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Kirlia - Emotion Pokémon
| It is said that a Kirlia that is exposed to the positive emotions of its Trainer grows beautiful. This Pokémon controls psychokinetic powers with its highly developed brain.
Kirlia is the part of a four-member family.
- Kirlia was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Kirlia is 828, however it can reach 897, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Kirlia's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Kirlia's CP was 5,738. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 552 and 690 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Kirlia page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kirlia article, on the Pokémon Wiki