Kingler is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Krabby when fed 50 candies.
| Kingler - Pincer Pokémon
| Kingler has an enormous, oversized claw. It waves this huge claw in the air to communicate with others. However, because the claw is so heavy, the Pokémon quickly tires.
Kingler is the part of a two-member family.
- Kingler was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Kingler is 2,425, however it can reach 2,627, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Kingler's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Kingler's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Kingler's CP was 15,146. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,616 and 2,020 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Kingler was available in field research: "Win 3 Gym battles." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,212.
- Kingler was also available in field research: "Battle in a Gym 3 times." during Water Festival 2018.
- Shiny form of Kingler was released on October 1st, 2018.
- Kingler page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kingler article, on the Pokémon Wiki