Kingdra is a Water, Dragon-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Seadra when fed 100 candies and Dragon Scale is used. It is the final evolution of Horsea.
| Kingdra - Dragon Pokémon
| Kingdra lives at extreme ocean depths that are otherwise uninhabited. It has long been believed that the yawning of this Pokémon creates spiraling ocean currents.
Kingdra is the part of a three-member family.
- Kingdra was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Kingdra was released with the beginning of the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019 on June 13th, 2019.
- Like other Pokémon that require an evolution item to evolve into them, Kingdra doesn't spawn in the wild nor hatch from eggs and only way to acquire it is by an evolution.
- Kingdra page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kingdra article, on the Pokémon Wiki