|Pokémon||Raid Boss's CP||Max. Capture CP|
|1st Tier Raid Bosses|
|3,757 CP|| 560 CP |
|3,380 CP|| 475 CP |
|3,125 CP|| 462 CP |
|2nd Tier Raid Bosses|
|10,572 CP|| 1,107 CP |
|12,269 CP|| 1,548 CP |
|6,433 CP|| 755 CP |
|12,318 CP|| 1,247 CP |
|3rd Tier Raid Bosses|
|22,646 CP|| 1,649 CP |
|9,534 CP|| 572 CP |
|17,358 CP|| 1,408 CP |
|18,915 CP|| 1,534 CP |
|19,004 CP|| 1,438 CP |
|17,294 CP|| 1,490 CP |
|4th Tier Raid Bosses|
|30,572 CP|| 1,666 CP |
|30,512 CP|| 1,886 CP |
|21,768 CP|| 1,487 CP |
|25,419 CP|| 1,917 CP |
Shop special offer
- It was the second event to feature temporal changes of Raid Bosses. The first one was Pokémon GO Park in Yokohama, Japan.
- It was the first to feature this worldwide.
- Between April 7th and 10th, players started noticing that 2D sprites of Kanto- and Johto-region Pokémon had changed, thus they started speculating that during this event some or even more of shiny variants of these Kanto Pokémon might be released. 
- Moreover, Reddit user u/Chrales through the data-mining found and revealed that in fact plenty of 2D sprites for shiny variants of Kanto- and Johto-region Pokémon had been added to the game server. However none of these Shiny Pokémon had their in-game 3D models added. 
- Despite all of these 2D sprites of Shiny Pokémon being added to the game, none of Pokémon had their shiny variant released during this event.
- It is one of four events that revolved around the Kanto-region Pokémon in particular, the other ones are Ultra Bonus Event 2018, Let's Go Celebration and Pokémon Day 2019.
- ↑ Join a Worldwide Celebration of Pokémon Originally Discovered in the Kanto Region!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2018-04-10.
- ↑ Megathread - New Raid Bosses!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-04-10.
- ↑ New box deals!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-12-17.
- ↑ It seems a decent amount of the sprites have changed shades of color. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-04-20.
- ↑ u/Chrales all gen1 and gen2 new shiny pokémon added. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-04-20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.