|Kangaskhan - Parent Pokémon|
|If you come across a young Kangaskhan playing by itself, you must never disturb it or attempt to catch it. The baby Pokémon's parent is sure to be in the area, and it will become violently enraged at you.|
Kangaskhan is the part of a one-member family.
- Kangaskhan was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Kangaskhan is 2,217, however it can reach 2,401, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to late Summer, 2016, Kangaskhan used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between September 14th and October 8th, 2018, Kangaskhan was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Ultra Bonus Event.
- Kangaskhan is a region-exclusive Pokémon in Australia.
- This is likely a reference to the kangaroo which is endemic to Australia and Kangaskhan resembles.
- On August 4th, 2017, Kangaskhan began to spawn in major European cities as part of a continental event. It lasted until August 21st, 2017.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kangaskhan article, on the Pokémon Wiki