Kangaskhan is a Normal-type region-exclusive Pokémon from the Kanto region. It does not evolve into or from any other Pokémon. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Kangaskhan after being given a certain amount of Mega Energy.
If you come across a young Kangaskhan playing by itself, you must never disturb it or attempt to catch it. The baby Pokémon's parent is sure to be in the area, and it will become violently enraged at you.
When the mother sees the back of her Mega-Evolved child, it makes her think of the day when her child will inevitably leave her.
- Crunch, Outrage: added on February 16th, 2017
- Power-Up Punch: added on March 5th, 2019
- Brick Break, Stomp: removed on February 16th, 2017
Kangaskhan is part of a one-member family.
- Kangaskhan was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- It is available only in Australia.
- Shiny form of Kangaskhan was released on Global Challenge, Global Hatches on September 9th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|1,477||native 5-km Eggs since 2019 Sep 26|
|Tier 3 CP 15,777
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
- Mega Kangaskhan has not been released yet.
- Kangaskhan is a region-exclusive Pokémon in Australia.
- This is likely a reference to the kangaroo which is endemic to Australia and Kangaskhan resembles.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Kangaskhan article, on the Pokémon Wiki