Kangaskhan is a Normal-type region-exclusive Pokémon from the Kanto region. It does not evolve into or from any other Pokémon. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Kangaskhan after being given a certain amount of Mega Energy.
- Crunch, Outrage: added on February 16th, 2017
- Power-Up Punch: added on March 5th, 2019
- Brick Break, Stomp: removed on February 16th, 2017
Kangaskhan is part of a one-member family.
- Kangaskhan was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- It is available only in Australia.
- Shiny form of Kangaskhan was released on Global Challenge, Global Hatches on September 9th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|1,477||native 5-km Eggs since 2019 Sep 26|
|Tier 3 CP 15,777
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
- Mega Kangaskhan has not been released yet.
- Kangaskhan is a region-exclusive Pokémon in Australia.
- This is likely a reference to the kangaroo which is endemic to Australia and Kangaskhan resembles.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Kangaskhan article, on the Pokémon Wiki