|Kabutops - Shellfish Pokémon|
|Kabutops swam underwater to hunt for its prey in ancient times. The Pokémon was apparently evolving from being a water dweller to living on land as evident from the beginnings of change in its gills and legs.|
Kabutops is the part of a two-member family.
- Kabutops was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Kabutops is 2,325, however it can reach 2,519, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 18th and May 25th, 2017, Kabutops's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Kabutops's CP was 18,248. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,550 and 1,938 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Kabutops was released with the beginning of the Adventure Week on May 24th, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Kabutops article, on the Pokémon Wiki