The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Jolteon's cells generate a low level of electricity. This power is amplified by the static electricity of its fur, enabling the Pokémon to drop thunderbolts. The bristling fur is made of electrically charged needles.
- Jolteon's cry
|90 (31)||(Only obtained during Community Day.)|
Jolteon is part of a eight-member family.
- Jolteon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Jolteon was released on the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 3 CP 20,800
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Send 3 Gifts to Friends: 2020 May
Win a Raid: 2020 May
Evolve 3 Electric-type Pokémon: 2018 May
Sprites of Jolteon with event hats
- There is an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to Sparky will result in a Jolteon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Jolteon not using this method.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Jolteon article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.