Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Jolteon's cells generate a low level of electricity. This power is amplified by the static electricity of its fur, enabling the Pokémon to drop thunderbolts. The bristling fur is made of electrically charged needles.
- Jolteon's cry
- Volt Switch: added on February 16th, 2017
- Last Resort: available during events: Aug, Dec 2018, Dec 2019 Community Day, Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto and Kanto Celebration Event
- Zap Cannon: available during events: Aug 2021 Community Day
Jolteon is part of a nine-member family.
This costumed Jolteon can be obtained from evolving respective costumed Eevee.
- Jolteon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Jolteon was released on the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 3 CP 20,800
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Send 3 Gifts to friends: 2020 May
Win a raid: 2020 May
Evolve 3 Electric-type Pokémon: 2018 May
Special Research/Timed Research:
What You Choose to Be - 2nd part: Transfer 10 Pokémon
A Seven-Colored Shadow - 4th part: Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Sierra
Charge Up - 4th part: Evolve 5 Electric-type Pokémon
- There is an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to Sparky will result in a Jolteon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Jolteon not using this method.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Jolteon article, on the Pokémon Wiki