- Dazzling Gleam: added on August 19th, 2016
- Gyro Ball: added on February 16th, 2017
- Play Rough: removed on August 19th, 2016
- Body Slam: removed on February 16th, 2017
Jigglypuff is part of a three-member family.
- Jigglypuff was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Jigglypuff was released on Eggstravaganza 2019 on April 16th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 1,741
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Send 3 Gifts and add a sticker to each: 2022 May
Earn 5 hearts with your buddy: 2021 Dec
Catch 5 Pokémon: 2021 Jul
Earn 5 hearts with your buddy: 2021 May
Earn 3 hearts with your buddy: Kanto Celebration Event
Send 3 Gifts to friends: 2021 Jan
Send 3 Gifts to friends: 2020 Nov
Evolve a Pokémon: 2020 Feb
Special Research/Timed Research:
Pokémon GO Tour: Johto Battle Challenge - Completing 4th part
Luminous Legends X - 1st part: Send 5 Gifts to friends
Tap... Tap... Tappity-Tap... - 2nd part: Catch 15 Pokémon
A Thousand-Year Slumber - 1st part: Spin 10 PokéStops or Gyms
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but exceptionally during Pokémon GO Fest 2020, and after, Jigglypuff can.
- In Luminous Legends Y, the "Earn 5 hearts with your buddy" task was labelled as an event task even though the same task was also available in the May 2021 set.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Jigglypuff article, on the Pokémon Wiki