Houndour is a Dark, Fire-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Houndoom when fed with 50 candies.
| Houndour - Dark Pokémon
| Houndour hunt as a coordinated pack. They communicate with each other using a variety of cries to corner their prey. This Pokémon's remarkable teamwork is unparalleled.
Houndour is the part of a two-member family.
- Houndour was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Houndour is 1,058, however it can reach 1,146, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Houndour's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Houndour's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Houndour's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Houndour can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 705 of maximal CP.
- From July 7th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Houndour used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Houndour was available in field research: "Catch 3 Dark-type Pokémon." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 529.
- Houndour was also available in field research: "Evolve a Meowth." during August, 2018.
- Houndour was also available in field research: "Catch 10 Pokémon." during January to April, 2019.
- Shiny form of Houndour was released on August 1st, 2018.
- Houndour page, on the official Pokédex website
- Houndour article, on the Pokémon Wiki