Houndoom is a Dark, Fire-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Houndour when fed 50 candies.
| Houndoom - Dark Pokémon
| In a Houndoom pack, the one with its horns raked sharply toward the back serves a leadership role. These Pokémon choose their leader by fighting among themselves.
Houndoom is the part of a two-member family.
- Houndoom was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Houndoom is 2,258, however it can reach 2,447, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Houndoom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Solstice Week.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Houndoom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2017.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Houndoom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2018.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Houndoom's CP was 28,590. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,505 and 1,882 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Houndoom was also 4th tier level Raid Boss, during Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Japan. 
- Shiny form of Houndoom was released on August 1st, 2018.
- Houndoom page, on the official Pokédex website
- Houndoom article, on the Pokémon Wiki