Horsea is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Seadra when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Kingdra.
| Horsea - Dragon Pokémon
| Horsea eats small insects and moss off of rocks. If the ocean current turns fast, this Pokémon anchors itself by wrapping its tail around rocks or coral to prevent being washed away.
Horsea is the part of a three-member family.
- Horsea was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Horsea is 905, however it can reach 981, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Horsea's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Horsea's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Horsea's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Horsea can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 603 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Horsea used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Horsea was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event.
- Horsea was available in field research: "Battle in a Gym." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 452.
- Shiny form of Horsea was released with the beginning of the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019 on June 13th, 2019.
- Horsea page, on the official Pokédex website
- Horsea article, on the Pokémon Wiki