Hoppip is a Grass, Flying-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Skiploom after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Jumpluff.
| Hoppip - Cottonweed Pokémon
| This Pokémon drifts and floats with the wind. If it senses the approach of strong winds, Hoppip links its leaves with other Hoppip to prepare against being blown away.
Hoppip is the part of a three-member family.
- Hoppip was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Hoppip is 514, however it can reach 557, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Hoppip's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Hoppip's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Between February 13th and February 21st, 2019, Hoppip's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Hoppip's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Equinox.
- From July 7th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Hoppip used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Hoppip page, on the official Pokédex website
- Hoppip article, on the Pokémon Wiki