Hoothoot is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Noctowl when fed with 50 candies.
| Hoothoot - Owl Pokémon
| Hoothoot has an internal organ that senses and tracks the earth's rotation. Using this special organ, this Pokémon begins hooting at precisely the same time every day.
Hoothoot is the part of a two-member family.
- Hoothoot was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Hoothoot is 580, however it can reach 629, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Hoothoot, along with Sentret and Natu, is the most common Johto-region Pokémon to be found in wild.
- Hoothoot is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- Hoothoot page, on the official Pokédex website
- Hoothoot article, on the Pokémon Wiki