The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hitmonlee's legs freely contract and stretch. Using these springlike legs, it bowls over foes with devastating kicks. After battle, it rubs down its legs and loosens the muscles to overcome fatigue.
- Hitmonlee's cry
|40 (25)||(Legacy move)|
|55 (32)||(Legacy move)|
Hitmonlee is part of a four-member family.
- Hitmonlee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shadow form of Hitmonlee was released on November 7th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 3 CP 20,076
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
- Hitmonlee along with Hitmonchan had its own Candy prior to the release of Johto-region Pokémon.
- On August 20th, 2016, Stomp was replaced with Brick Break.
- Currently, Brick Break is also not available.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Hitmonlee article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.