Hitmonlee is a Fighting-type Pokémon from Kanto region. He evolves from a high-attack Tyrogue when fed 25 candies.
| Hitmonlee - Kicking Pokémon
| Hitmonlee's legs freely contract and stretch. Using these springlike legs, it bowls over foes with devastating kicks. After battle, it rubs down its legs and loosens the muscles to overcome fatigue.
Hitmonlee is the part of a four-member family.
- Hitmonlee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Hitmonlee is 2,208, however it can reach 2,392, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Hitmonlee used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Hitmonlee's CP was 20,076. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,472 and 1,840 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Hitmonlee along with Hitmonchan had his own Candy prior to the release of Johto-region Pokémon.
- On August 20th, 2016, Hitmonlee's attack - Stomp was replaced with Brick Break, which has higher DPS.
- Currently, Brick Break is also not available as an attack possible to learn by him.