Hitmonchan is a Fighting-type Pokémon from Kanto region. He evolves from a high-defense Tyrogue when fed 25 candies.
| Hitmonchan - Punching Pokémon
| Hitmonchan is said to possess the spirit of a boxer who had been working toward a world championship. This Pokémon has an indomitable spirit and will never give up in the face of adversity.
Hitmonchan is the part of a four-member family.
- Hitmonchan was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Hitmonchan is 1,999, however it can reach 2,165, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Hitmonchan used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Hitmonchan's CP was 18,171. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,332 and 1,665 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Hitmonchan was available in field research: "Make 2 Excellent throws in a row." during Battle Showdown 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 999.
- Hitmonchan along with Hitmonlee had his own Candy prior to the release of Johto-region Pokémon.
- Hitmonchan is one of the few Pokémon with four possible Charged Attacks before Trainer Battle update. Three is usually the maximum.