Heatmor is a Fire-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Unova region. It doesn't evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
| Heatmor - Anteater Pokémon
| It draws in air through its tail, transforms it into fire, and uses it like a tongue. It melts Durant and eats them.
Heatmor is the part of a one-member family.
- Heatmor was released with the initial release of the Unova-region Pokémon on September 16th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Heatmor is 2,053, however it can reach 2,224, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Heatmor can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 1,368 of maximal CP.
- Heatmor is a region-exclusive Pokémon in the Western Hemisphere.
- Heatmor page, on the official Pokédex website
- Heatmor article, on the Pokémon Wiki