Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Haunter is a dangerous Pokémon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokémon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.
- Haunter's cry
- Astonish, Shadow Punch: added on February 16th, 2017
- Lick: removed on February 16th, 2017
- Shadow Ball: removed on February 16th, 2017, added back on January 23rd, 2020
Haunter is part of a three-member family.
- Haunter was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Haunter was released after Gengar Special Raid Challenge on November 3rd, 2018.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 3 CP 15,772
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Evolve a Pokémon: 2020 Oct
Special Research/Timed Research:
Catch Mastery: Ghost - Completing 6th part
Mega Gengar - 2nd part: Evolve 4 Pokémon
Mega Buddy Challenge - 3rd part: Earn 7 hearts with your buddy
The Great Gastly - 2nd part: Transfer 10 Pokémon
- Haunter is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- During Halloween 2017, there were shiny forms of Gastly family members added to game data, although they were not released to be caught in gameplay. 
- Gastly family shiny 3D assets. /r/TheSilphRoad.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Haunter article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.