Haunter is a Ghost, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Gastly after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Gengar when fed with 100 candies.
| Haunter - Gas Pokémon
| Haunter is a dangerous Pokémon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokémon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.
Haunter is the part of a three-member family.
- Haunter was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Haunter is 1,683, however it can reach 1,823, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 26th and November 1st, 2016, Haunter's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2016.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Haunter's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2017.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Haunter's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2018.
- Shiny form of Haunter was released after Gengar Special Raid Challenge on November 3rd, 2018.
- During the Halloween event in 2017, there were shiny forms of Gastly family members added to game data, although they weren't released to be caught in gameplay. 
- Haunter page, on the official Pokédex website
- Haunter article, on the Pokémon Wiki