Gulpin is a Poison-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolve into Swalot when fed 50 candies.
| Gulpin - Stomach Pokémon
| Virtually all of Gulpin's body is its stomach. As a result, it can swallow something its own size. This Pokémon's stomach contains a special fluid that digests anything.
Gulpin is the part of a two-member family.
- Gulpin was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Gulpin is 742, however it can reach 804, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between November 16th and November 27th, 2018, Gulpin's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Let's Go Celebration.
- From December 8th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Gulpin used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Gulpin is available in field research: "Take 5 Snapshots of Eevee." since September, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 371.
- Gulpin is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- Gulpin page, on the official Pokédex website
- Gulpin article, on the Pokémon Wiki