|Growlithe - Puppy Pokémon|
|Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokémon won't forget the scent, no matter what. It uses its advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things.|
Growlithe is the part of a two-member family.
- Growlithe was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Growlithe is 952, however it can reach 1,031, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Growlithe's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between February 15th and February 17th, 2018, Growlithe's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Lunar New Year event.
- From July 6th, 2016 to Spring, 2018, Growlithe used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Growlithe was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Growlithe was available in field research: "Catch 3 Meowth or Skitty." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 476.
- Growlithe was also available in field research: "Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokémon." during September, 2018.
- Shiny form of Growlithe was released on September 1st, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Growlithe article, on the Pokémon Wiki