Grovyle is a Grass-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Treecko after being fed with 25 candies and into Sceptile when fed with 100 candies.
| Grovyle - Wood Gecko Pokémon
| The leaves growing out of Grovyle's body are convenient for camouflaging it from enemies in the forest. This Pokémon is a master at climbing trees in jungles.
Grovyle is the part of a three-member family.
- Grovyle was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Grovyle is 1,434, however it can reach 1,553, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Grovyle's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Equinox.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Grovyle's CP was 9,218. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 956 and 1,195 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Grovyle was released during the fifteenth Community Day on March 23rd, 2019.
- Grovyle page, on the official Pokédex website
- Grovyle article, on the Pokémon Wiki