Groudon is a Ground-type Legendary Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It doesn't evolve into nor from any other Pokémon. Along with Kyogre and Rayquaza, it is a member of the Weather Trio.
| Groudon - Continent Pokémon
| Groudon is said to be the personification of the land itself. Legends tell of its many clashes against Kyogre, as each sought to gain the power of nature.
Groudon is the part of a one-member family.
- As a former 5th tier Raid Boss, Groudon's CP was 54,411. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 2,351 and 2,939 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Groudon was available in Raid Battles from December 15th, 2017 until January 15th, 2018.
- Groudon was available again as Raid Boss, during the Legendary Week, from February 23rd to March 5th, 2018.
- Groudon was available again as Raid Boss, during the Hoenn Celebration 2019, from January 15th to January 29th, 2019.
- Groudon was available again as Raid Boss, during the Earth Day 2019, from April 29th to May 2nd, 2019.
- It was available as Raid Boss again from June 27th, 2019 until July 10th, 2019.
- During July to August 2019, Groudon was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 1,764 of maximal CP.
- Shiny form of Groudon was released with the start of Hoenn Celebration on January 15th, 2019.
- Groudon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Groudon article, on the Pokémon Wiki