|Grimer - Sludge Pokémon|
|Grimer's sludgy and rubbery body can be forced through any opening, however small it may be. This Pokémon enters sewer pipes to drink filthy wastewater.|
Grimer is the part of a two-member family. Alolan Grimer is the part of two-member family.
#088 Alolan Grimer
#089 Alolan Muk
- Grimer was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Grimer is 1,178, however it can reach 1,276, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Grimer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to Spring, 2018, Grimer used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Grimer was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Between July 25th and August 1st, 2019, Grimer was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Team GO Rocket Disruption.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Grimer's CP was 3,764. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 785 and 981 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Grimer was available in field research: "Catch 3 Poison-type Pokémon." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 589.
- Grimer is also available in field research: "Win 5 Gym battles." since May, 2019.
- Shiny form of Grimer was released with the start of Ultra Bonus Event on September 14th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, Grimer's Acid was replaced with Poison Jab, which has higher DPS.
- Sprites and assets of Alolan Grimer were found in the game on June 19th, 2018.
- Since June 22nd, 2018, Alolan Grimer can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 785 of maximal CP.
- Between August 5th and August 19th, 2019, Alolan Grimer was temporarily possible gift 2-km egg hatchling during the Gift Event.
- Shiny form of Alolan Grimer was released with the start of the 3rd Anniversary event on June 28th, 2019.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Grimer article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.